Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stuff non-white people like

I just read/listened to "Stuff What People Like" by Christian Lander, which is hilarous and the best piece of anthropology since Gibbon's "The Decline of the Roman Empire". I highly recomend getting it on audiobook. Just a note: in truth the book should be titled "stuff yuppies like".

The Book made me think:there should be and will never be a "Stuff Black People Like" cause making generalizations about people who aren't white is racist of course. But i don't subscribe to such double standards. i don't treat people differently according to the color of their skin. so:

Stuff Black People Like

1. Not Swimming


This is weird but true. Black people don't swim. For instance, at my school we had two pools for when we swam in gym. The pool that was deepests at 5 feet for almost every black kid in class and the regular pool for the whities and the 3 other black kids in my class.